Note: This is a 1099 position. You must be an independent contractor, in control of your own hours, and not looking for an employee situation with employee benefits. Also, this is an in-person position in New York City, not a virtual offering.
Assist well-known vegan author and speaker in the operation of her business, which includes registrar responsibilities for an established, in-person, pop-up academy that trains vegan lifestyle coaches, and also production (but not technical) responsibilities for a weekly vegan radio show/podcast.
- The ability to work with an established vegan thought leader
- A way to use your skills to further the vegan cause
- Self-directed and creative opportunities
- After three months, free tuition to Main Street Vegan Academy
- A home-office environment with a really cute dog
- You are very organized and have office experience
- Your spoken and written skills are excellent
- You are web-savvy but not web-dependent, i.e., you can also make calls and deal with paper
- You can use an iPhone to film YouTube and Facebook Live presentations
- You can think outside the box, figure out answers to problems, work well under pressure, and be flexible enough to move through very different tasks
- You have something else going on (another part-time gig, a child in school, or you’re in graduate school, or starting a business, etc.) so that you’re looking for a longterm, part-time, 1099 situation
- Ideally, you live in Harlem or on the Upper West Side, so that commuting (2 or 3 train to 116th) for a short-hours situation would not be an issue
How To Apply
Please email Victoria Moran, email@example.com.
- Address 40 W. 116 St., New York, NY 10026